The Homeschool Academy has been in business for over 20 years! Hundreds of students have successfully graduated and gone on to college, trade schools, the military, and the workforce.
We will help manage your homeschool program so that you can be confident your child is getting the education they deserve. We have qualified homeschool consultants that will design a curriculum to meet the unique needs of your student while still meeting New Jersey state requirements.
Students in our program work at their own pace. There are no restrictions on how fast a student can move through their curriculum, and they may completed more than one grade level in a year. Students can start the program at any time during the year, and they can get credit for in-progress courses from their current school.
Once a student completes NJ state requirements, a High School Diploma will be awarded and an unofficial transcript will be mailed to them. Official transcripts will be provided to college and vocational schools the student applies to. We guarantee the transcript will be accepted or we will refund your registration fee!
Why choose us?
- Experience — 20+ years of homeschooling experience
- Knowledge — We stay up to date with legal requirements so you don’t have to
- Customization — We provide a curriculum and course load for each family’s needs
- Confidence — We record courses and grades and provide a transcript that we guarantee
- Affordable — All of our programs are reasonably priced, and a fraction of some competitors
- Mission — We are a registered non-profit, and our mission is to help families like yours
Ready to take the next step?
Visit our Programs page to learn more about what we have to offer and pick the right solution for your family.
Please email email@example.com or text/call us at 609-805-2548 for a free personal consultation.
The Homeschool Academy of South Jersey
1800 E. Broad Street
Millville, NJ 08332